Monday, June 13, 2011

Milestone passed and 6 more days to Viability Week!


I surpassed that dreaded milestone!  22wks was when we lost Jackson.  Here we are 23wks 1day with Amelia and I feel her moving. It feels delightful and hopeful all at the same time.  Viability week comes next Sunday and I can't tell you how excited I am.  Looking forward to passing wk 28, 36 and going all the way to October.

I celebrated by buying the Diaper Covers for the newborn cloth diapers I have.  Next month is wk 28 and we'll be FINALLY bringing the nursery furniture home and setting up shortly thereafter!  It's getting quite exciting now as I feel Amelia move and kick around.  Even when she nails me hard in the bladder I feel happy.


On another note, I just found out from a my friend Viv that there has been another couple of earthquakes in her direction.  My other blog friend Rachel lives there as well.  I would appreciate it if anyone reading this would keep them all in your prayers.  It's hard enough picking up the pieces after one, but as earth quakes keep happening, buildings keep falling and lives keep being lost and/or hurt I'm sure we all know it can really take it's toll on those trying to recover.  Many prayers sent to my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment