Saturday, May 12, 2012

How To Quilt A Sash


Since I've been on bed rest with Amelia, I haven't picked my quilting back up. I've been DYING to pick up my new machine and use it, but just haven't had the time yet. I'll explain more in a few days.

I have been trying to refresh my memory with the steps to quilting.  I was new at it before Amelia and now I'm just trying to remember the steps and how to accurately sew a quilt.  Quilting is a bit different than sewing a garment.

I've taken a liking to The Crafty Gemini.  She's a mommy and LOVES to craft. What I like most about her is that she likes to share her crafting and idea's with those who are interested via her website through YouTube videos. You can also buy some of her patterns if you wish.  I love supporting mommies so this is a good opportunity to learn and help.

For those who don't know how to make a proper sash, I thought I would post a tutorial. This is also to refresh my own memory.  Have a good day and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment