Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby Bear!

 Who would have thought THIS sweet baby girl would grow so quickly?!  From the day we brought her home, all I heard was "enjoy this time because it goes SO quickly".  I miss holding this sweet little baby, but...
 It's this little girl who is growing to mold me into the mother I am and hope to be in the future. God blessed me with this role. While it can be testing at times, I REALLY love the sweet and compassionate part of this little being.  She just LOVES.  At this stage, I notice the struggle she has in coming to her own. You know the "terrible 2's". I call them the "testing 2's". She's not terrible...the sinfulness in our world in US is the terrible. She's just a little one trying to figure things out.  Mommy and daddy are trying to figure out how to discipline in a loving way that will guide her footsteps. No is NOT a word we're afraid of.  It's one however, that baby bear is learning to understand. It is hard to believe that THIS cutie-patootie has a temper.  She loves hard, plays hard and is strong willed like her mom was.
 This is Elmo.  Elmo is just 1 of baby bear's favorite friends.
 More Sesame Street Friends!
Baby bear and her 2nd cousin once removed sit together and celebrate...LIFE!


Small And Sweet

© Shauna Scott
Small and Sweet.
My Little Girl so small and sweet,
Those tiny hands and tiny feet.
Everyday I watch you grow,
You teach me everything I know.
Such a joy to be around,
Every smile and every sound.
Number one you will stay,
Each and every single day.
You changed my life in such good ways,
''Thank You'' is all that I can say.
I love to watch you sleep at night,
Cuddled warm and wrapped up tight.
As I blink the time it flies,
It breaks my heart to see you cry.
I gave you life, so proud to say,
I'll love you more with every day.
My little Girl so small and sweet,
For you my heart, It beats and beats.


Source: My Little Girl So Small And Sweet, Baby Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-little-girl-so-small-and-sweet#ixzz2jWQ3dwY5 
#FamilyFriendPoems 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl. Sending you a BIG HUG.

    Yes, they grow SO quickly. My sweet girl just turned "19"

    ReplyDelete